These are so good! Just made them. I got the recipe from oxygen magazine, online. I’ll soon get the hang of these recipes and start creating my own!
1 1/4 cup oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbs chocolate whey protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg white
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup milk
3 tbs honey
2 tbs olive oil
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Line muffin Tin with paper. (I sprayed the paper with oil because they tend to stick without)
3. Mix dry ingredients in large bowl
4. Mix wet ingredients in separate bowl
5. Pour wet into dry and mix well together.
6. Stir in raisins and chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 20 minutes
Makes 12: 182 calories, 4 g fat, 30 g carbs, 9g sugar, 8g protein