So I had a pretty good workout with my legs, butt and calves today I thought I would share.
Started with 10 minutes on the stair master on level 8. It was slow but enough to get my legs burning and my heart rate up
Then I did 2 sets of:
- Sumo squats with 20 lb kettle bell
- Regular Squats with 20 lb kettle bell
- Static lunges on each leg with 20 lb kettle bell
- Walking lunges 10 lb weights in each hand
- One leg squats
- Reverse Lunges off a step (or box)
That was one set. I did that twice
After that I did a set with abs
- crunches on ball. (10 foward, 10 left, 10 right, 10 foward, 10 left, 10 right)
- That really cool exercise I posted about a few days ago witb me in the push up position and the ball under my shins
- plank with twist
- Russian twist
I finished up with adding heavy weights doing squats, leg press and deadlift.
While I was not doing squats in heels I have heard this works very well :-).